Sunday, May 5, 2013

An update and Packing!


 
 
So this is what the school room looks like right now! I know it's been a REALLY long time since I updated this blog, but I thought that moving was a good time to get back into the groove.
 
To catch y'all up, the house SOLD! (Hooray!) And then we went and bought a new house in Waterloo.
 
 
Here's what our new house looks like! WOW! It's so.... modern! Our current home here in Port Robinson was built in 1879, and the new house was built in 1961. So we've leapt forward almost a whole century in house innovation, and it's amazing what they have thought of in those 82 years - like closets in every bedroom. And full basements!
 
We are currently packing like crazy, and getting very excited. This coming Friday is the closing date on the new house! I can't believe how close it is now!
 
I hope to keep the blog a little more updated, so stay tuned! Thanks for your patience!!

No comments: