Sunday, February 1, 2009

Knitting Project - socks


In my Christmas stocking this year was a knitting magazine - "for inspiration" said David. It worked, I became inspired! But I thought I had better use up some wool I had on hand before buying any more. I had some brown sock wool, that I am trying to turn into socks for David. The first one is started, and gets worked on in spare time (not much of that!) or in the van (while David is driving - not me!!). I have read that knitted socks are the most likely to be singles (because the second one never gets knit) and I am hoping that this sock will avoid this fate. Maybe at some point there will be a post about the finished pair!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

It looks beautiful so far! Keep up the good knitting, I look forward to seeing it complete :)
(oh, and I love the way you photographed it)

How did the little sweater turn out?

Wen said...

It's looking good! Funny -- I bought some wool tonight (and some tiny needles, size 3) to knit some clothes for Webkinz! By request, of course. I'll let you know how it goes!
W.