Monday, May 14, 2007

Still pretty cool...

I don't know about the rest of my southern Ontario neighbours, but it is still pretty cool here for mid-May (which is almost is). At the Marshwiggles homestead we are alternating between nursing children through head colds (Tim is the current victim) and getting the garden ready for planting. Most years we don't plant before our Victoria Day "safe frost date" but I feel like we've missed a couple of weeks of good growing time. This year, I am wondering if Victoria Day may be too soon....

...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

It seems to vary here in TO. One day is cool, the next hot and smoggy. I've got some little tomato plants if you Wiggles need some.

I don't know about your garden but in mine the weeds sure aren't waiting for the long weekend. Yikes!