Monday, May 7, 2007

Tagged!

For those of you who don't know, people who blog play a game called tagging people. It's when you post a series of questions (sometimes called a meme) on your blog, that you answer, and then "tag" others to answer also. So I got tagged by my friend Kristi-Anna.

This game is to post seven random facts about yourself, or little known habits, and then tag some of your friends.

So here are my random facts:

1. It is hard to say who is more excited over new children's books at the library - the children or me.

2. Rainy weather is my favourite kind.

3. Spaghetti is my favourite food. (Preferably with meatballs, garlic bread and caesar salad!)

4. I like to snack on a few frozen peas whenever I cook them - my children are picking up this habit!

5. I have read through the Bible five times.

6. I prefer to have our mouthwash co-ordinate with our bathroom.

7. I enjoy painting (houses not canvases).

I am clearly a socially stunted blogger, because I can't think of many friends to tag. However, I will start with Rachel
and Charlotte

.

No comments: