For those of you who don't know, people who blog play a game called tagging people. It's when you post a series of questions (sometimes called a meme) on your blog, that you answer, and then "tag" others to answer also. So I got tagged by my friend Kristi-Anna.
This game is to post seven random facts about yourself, or little known habits, and then tag some of your friends.
So here are my random facts:
1. It is hard to say who is more excited over new children's books at the library - the children or me.
2. Rainy weather is my favourite kind.
3. Spaghetti is my favourite food. (Preferably with meatballs, garlic bread and caesar salad!)
4. I like to snack on a few frozen peas whenever I cook them - my children are picking up this habit!
5. I have read through the Bible five times.
6. I prefer to have our mouthwash co-ordinate with our bathroom.
7. I enjoy painting (houses not canvases).
I am clearly a socially stunted blogger, because I can't think of many friends to tag. However, I will start with Rachel